Wildfires run rampant throughout the country destroying valuable land and ecosystems.Land management agencies are trying to move forward with preventive projects to mitigate these fires but are being blocked at every turn. Recently the Sacramento Bee published an editorial calling for environmental groups to stand down from the endless litigation that is destroying the forests that these groups claim they want to protect. Add your voice to the this debate by sending a letter to the editor to your local paper by using our action alert tool (Fill out your address information below, and the tool will automatically identify your local papers and make it easy for you to send them a letter to the editor).
- Glen Canyon Long Term Experimental Management Plan: Options for Protecting Glen Canyon Reach from Invasive Species
- Management of Lands with Wilderness Characteristics in the Uncompahgre Resource Management Plan: 30X30 Land Grab
- Glen Canyon National Recreation Area Breaks Visitation Record in 2023
- Help Protect 1250 Miles of Routes in Yuma East/Gila River Travel Management Plan in Southwestern Arizona
- Silver City Travel Management in Southwest Idaho