Wildfires run rampant throughout the country destroying valuable land and ecosystems.Land management agencies are trying to move forward with preventive projects to mitigate these fires but are being blocked at every turn. Recently the Sacramento Bee published an editorial calling for environmental groups to stand down from the endless litigation that is destroying the forests that these groups claim they want to protect. Add your voice to the this debate by sending a letter to the editor to your local paper by using our action alert tool (Fill out your address information below, and the tool will automatically identify your local papers and make it easy for you to send them a letter to the editor).
- Three New National Monuments and Expansion Proposed in California
- Possible Changes to Table Mesa, Arizona Recreation Area Management Plan
- BLM Proposing Forest Treatment: Environmentalists look to block project
- RELEASE: BlueRibbon Coalition Announces Release of Lost Trails Guidebook
- Together, We’ve Bent Over Backwards to Make an Impact for Lake Powell