Since 1987, BlueRibbon Coalition has been successfully litigating issues related to land use and recreation in courts at all levels of government. Litigation is often the most costly form access protection, but when it is necessary success depends on having the resources to go the distance. Our successes in litigation wouldn’t be possible without the generous financial support of our members. Use the link below to donate specifically to our general legal fund. All proceeds to our general legal fund will be used at our discretion towards current litigation efforts.
- Decommissioning Trails in North Superior, Lolo National Forest
- Georgia: Lake Winfield Scott Recreation Project
- Stanislaus National Forest SERAL Project
- Ashley National Forest Revised Management Plan
- NOAA Proposing to Designate Chumash Heritage National Marine Sanctuary: One more federal government layer to restrict use