It’s not often that we see projects proposed that are looking to improve recreation access on public lands. The Lake Winfield Scott Recreation Area Improvement projects not only look to improve access but also accommodate larger groups and vehicles. This area is popular for fishing, hiking, kayaking, camping as well as other uses. Generally BRC supports the proposed projects. Comments are accepted until Jan. 18th. You can use our action alert to send a quick comment and add in your own voice if you’d like. You can also read more about the project proposals here.
- Oppose the Sell Off of Our Public Lands and National Parks to Wall Street
- Help us Protect Our Trails in Gila Lower Box, New Mexico
- RELEASE: Representative John Curtis Introduced Historic Roadways Protection Act in House of Representatives
- Proposed E-bike Trails in Moab
- Support Expanded Outdoor Recreation Access and E-bike Use on the Only BLM Land in Texas