It’s not often that we see projects proposed that are looking to improve recreation access on public lands. The Lake Winfield Scott Recreation Area Improvement projects not only look to improve access but also accommodate larger groups and vehicles. This area is popular for fishing, hiking, kayaking, camping as well as other uses. Generally BRC supports the proposed projects. Comments are accepted until Jan. 18th. You can use our action alert to send a quick comment and add in your own voice if you’d like. You can also read more about the project proposals here.
- BlueRibbon Coalition Announces Completion of Lost Trails Guidebook Volume 1 that was Generously Funded by the Yamaha Outdoor Access Initiative
- BlueRibbon Coalition Files Lawsuit Against Grand County and Moab City
- Lost Trails Guidebook #30 | Trail Canyon, UT|Poverty Road
- Lost Trails Guidebook #29 | Paunsaugunt Area, Utah | BLM Route 107DNA
- Lost Trails Guidebook #28 | Paunsaugunt, Utah | BLM Route 107FNA