Not far from Grand Staircase-Escalanate National Monument and Bryce Canyon National Park, Garfield County Utah is hoping to add mountain bike, e-bike and singletrack courses for public use. The BLM is accepting public comment until November 13, 2023 for the Garfield County Mountain Bike Course. The proposal will add 5.9 miles of trail, 4.6 miles of new single-track non-motorized trail and 1.3 miles of existing double-track road. The BLM is proposing to permit Class I e-bikes but no other forms of motorized use on the loop.
- Help us Protect Our Trails in Gila Lower Box, New Mexico
- RELEASE: Representative John Curtis Introduced Historic Roadways Protection Act in House of Representatives
- Proposed E-bike Trails in Moab
- Support Expanded Outdoor Recreation Access and E-bike Use on the Only BLM Land in Texas
- E-bike Routes Proposed in Southern Utah Near Grand Staircase-Escalante National Monument and Bryce Canyon