In this Episode of the Defend Your Ground Podcast, our Executive Director, Ben Burr, and UTV Utah’s Bud Bruening discuss the legal fight to keep 10,000 miles of OHV routes open in Utah. Highlights include BRC’s recent appeal of unjustified closures of routes in the San Rafael Desert. We also discuss what’s at stake in the different areas across the state. We also share ideas on what you can do to help keep these areas open. Of course we want you to become a supporting member of the 10,000+ Project, but there are other ways you can help.
- BLM Looking to Close 195 Miles of Routes in the San Rafael Desert
- Black Canyon Corridor Travel Management In Arizona Could Close 58% of Routes
- Hawaii National Park Proposes Repairs Due to Magma from Halema’uma’u Crater
- Changes Proposed in Alabama National Forests
- Defend Your Ground Podcast Episode 4: A New Reservation System for the Tuweep Area, Dogs and Dispersed Camping, and a new wilderness bill to oppose