In this Episode of the Defend Your Ground Podcast, our Executive Director, Ben Burr, and UTV Utah’s Bud Bruening discuss the legal fight to keep 10,000 miles of OHV routes open in Utah. Highlights include BRC’s recent appeal of unjustified closures of routes in the San Rafael Desert. We also discuss what’s at stake in the different areas across the state. We also share ideas on what you can do to help keep these areas open. Of course we want you to become a supporting member of the 10,000+ Project, but there are other ways you can help.
- Help us Protect Our Trails in Gila Lower Box, New Mexico
- RELEASE: Representative John Curtis Introduced Historic Roadways Protection Act in House of Representatives
- Proposed E-bike Trails in Moab
- Support Expanded Outdoor Recreation Access and E-bike Use on the Only BLM Land in Texas
- E-bike Routes Proposed in Southern Utah Near Grand Staircase-Escalante National Monument and Bryce Canyon