November 28, 2023 - 2023 Petition to Stay Denied

On November 28, 2023 BRC received word that the Department of Interior appeals board denied the petition to stay the trail closures in Moab. They also denied the petition to stay from the State of Utah. This means the trails are now officially closed, and we encourage everyone to no longer use closed trails.
Our appeal is still pending, and there is still a lot of work ahead. If we prevail in our appeal, the BLM will be required to reopen the closed routes. BRC will continue to fight this decision through the courts.