Job Opening | Administrative Manager
BlueRibbon Coalition is seeking applicants for a full-time Administrative Manager to help us manage and grow our membership program. A successful applicant will be someone who can make every single one of our members, sponsors and supporting organizations feel like a valued member and supporter of our mission to fight for access to outdoor recreation experiences on public land. We need someone who understands modern CRM programs, and who can use this knowledge to leverage numerous digital and online tools to strengthen our membership program. A technical writing background is necessary. Human Resources experience will also be beneficial.
This position will involve significant training in Pocatello, Idaho, for at least the first several months. Preference will be given to candidates who can reasonably travel to southeastern Idaho on a regular basis. Once applicant is fully trained, this position can be a remote work position.
- Manage membership database. Enter renewals, new members, donations and change-of-address requests into the database. Check for duplication monthly. Complete backups of membership database weekly according to established procedures. Design and manage other databases as required.
- Modernize membership database to integrate with CRM and marketing platforms.
- Help onboard and recruit business sponsors and organization members. Work with marketing team to cultivate strong relationships with business sponsors and organization members.
- Process membership renewals twice monthly. E-mail the list of renewals to contract printer for printing and mailing. Query and send the Email Renewal lists.
- Process, print, and supervise mailing of any in-house renewals.
- Manage the Contributor Recognition Program. Process and print Thank You Letters for donations. Supervise mailing of letters and any applicable rewards to contributors.
- Print membership cards weekly. Complete member fulfillment.
- Complete and email to board members a Membership Report, a New Members Source Report, and the Expired Members Report monthly.
- Manage all membership paper and computer files. Maintain membership archive files.
- Design and update membership forms when necessary.
- Prepare Membership Report for Board Meetings.
- Work with Executive Director to complete grant applications and document fulfillments of grants.
- Supervise Bookkeeper and Office Assistant.
- Manage employment hiring processes and assist Executive Director with staff management. Maintain employee attendance records.
- Manage acquisition of office supplies, manage technology solutions (e.g. Google Workspaces), Manage vendor contracts for fundraising efforts.
- Assist Executive Director as requested.
- Screen and Forward Executive Director’s mail.
- Act as liaison to Board Committees.
- Review or process financial reports..
- Assist in coordinating and proofreading fundraisers and other mailing projects.
- Other duties as assigned by the Executive Director.
- Comfortable with Microsoft Access, Word, Excel, CRM software, email marketing software, WordPress, and database management.
- Strong communication and relationship building skills.
- BA in Business Administration or related field. Will consider applicants with comparable experience.
$3,750/month at 30 hours per week.
Tech allowance $500/year for devices and monthly allowance for internet connection.
- Resume and Cover Letter
Please send application materials to firstname.lastname@example.org