Thank you for joining with us to take action and save trails!
You've made an important choice. It is vital that—no matter what we are up against—we must not only continue, but increase, our recreation advocacy efforts. Together we CAN and we WILL make a difference. Your support enables us to:
- Solidify existing relationships and develop important relationships with new legislators and agency personnel
- Educate decision makers so they understand the economic value and health benefits of OHV recreation
- Make certain the voice of recreation is being heard–up close and personal–in the media and in the capital
- Improve our communication with enthusiasts and supporters so they know what is going on, what they can do to help, and help to empower them with the tools they need
- Revitalize partnerships with local, regional, and national groups, to develop long-term solutions and work effectively toward common goals
- Increase the work the BRC Public Lands Department is doing in the administrative planning process and prepare defense against any new anti-recreation initiatives
- Where appropriate, call on the successful and acclaimed BRC legal team to defend recreation in the courts
The BlueRibbon Coalition is unwavering in its mission to effectively shape favorable agency actions, aggressively challenge bad decisions that unreasonably restrict recreation, and to support officials who make the right decisions for the future of recreation.
Martin Hackworth, Executive Director
BRC tracks issues in all 50 states. Choose a state to see issues in your area.